Food always tastes better when you know you've got a bargain, and everyone loves that friend that miraculously gets the bill halved with a discount code. With hundreds of restaurants across the city offering inhouse discounts, savings and rewards, it can be a bit of a mission to navigate, even when you know which restaurant you want to visit. Here you will find the best of restaurant discounts on a month by month basis. Now you can enjoy Pizzas, Bao Buns, Steaks and Cocktails for a fraction of the price!
As TableNow is a discount dining club, we offer our members up to 50% off hundreds of restaurants across Manchester and the rest of the UK! If you would like to check out the restaurants we offer discounts for near you, please click here.
Here are the best restaurant deals in the business! We will be updating monthly so make sure you bookmark this page! *Offers are live at the time of writing, always double check with the restaurant before visiting.
Revolution Oxford Road - Happy Hour
- Just a stone’s throw from Oxford Road Station, Revolution is one of the best cocktail bars and restaurants in Manchester. It was the opened in 1996 and was the first Revolution bar!
- Revolution offer a massive 2 for 1 deal on specially selected cocktails from their crafted cocktail menu
- Located 90-94 Oxford Road, M1 5WH
Seed & Cherry - Pastry Deal
- A new artisanal coffee shop offering a range of carefully sourced, speciality grade coffee beans from across the world. There are some brunch bits on offer too, making it the perfect spot for a quick pastry before work or a casual catch up with friends.
- Seed and Cherry are offering a free breakfast pastry with any speciality coffee from 8.30 am until 10.30am Monday to Friday. You can choose from a range of fresh pastries either to eat in or take away
- Located 55-57 Bridge St, Manchester M3 3BQ
Crazy Pedros - Lunch Deal
- Serving a range of crazy pizzas whole or by the slice, Crazy Pedro's delivers the people of Manchester and Liverpool fresh pizza made to order every single day. Forget your preconceptions of what "goes" on a pizza, the guys at Crazy Pedros will blow it out of the water!
- The lunch time offer is available 12-3, Monday-Friday - get 2 slices of pizza from the specials board and a pint for just £6
- Located 55-57 Bridge St, Manchester M3 3BQ
Bundobust - Lunch Express
December 2016 saw Leeds’ critically acclaimed ‘beer & Indian’ joint open its doors in Manchester. They’ve brought their award-winning recipe for success over the Pennines, and are quickly ranking as one of the city’s best casual dining restaurants. What they do is simple – Gujarat-inspired street food and the world’s best craft beer, from both local and international breweries.
Luch express entitles the customer to 2 dishes for £7.50. Choose from Okra Fries, Kale, Broccoli & Onion Bhajis or Bhel Puri & team them up with a Massala Dosa, Egg Bhurji or Tarka Dhal. This offer is available 12pm-4pm Monday-Friday.
- Located In a basement on Piccadilly, Bundobust is a stone’s throw from the city’s independent Northern Quarter - 61 Piccadilly, Manchester M1 2AG
Albert Schloss - 50% off breakfast
- Rustic and simple, Alberts Schloss delivers Bavarian inspired cuisine in the heart of Deansgate. If you love the smell of freshly baked bread in the morning, all of their bread and pastries are baked fresh on site everyday! Expect Kaiserwurst, cruffins and french toast
- Offer is available Monday-Friday when booked in advance
- Located 27 Peter St, Manchester M2 5QR
Bab - Beer and Bab for £12
- Priding themselves on serving 'Kebabs worth sitting down for', Bab uses locally sourced ingredients, vibrant flavours and and homemade marinades and sauces to create perfect kebabs!
- Offer is available Monday-Friday 4pm-7pm
- Located 14 Little Lever St, Manchester M1 1HR
El Taquero - £1 Tacos
- Delivering the 'real' taste of Mexico, El Taquero serves all things Mexican cuisine including tacos, quesadillas and tostadas. Even the tortillas are made fresh everyday from 100% cornmeal!
- Offer is available Tuesday from 4pm
- Located 42 Back Turner St, Manchester M4 1FR
Hawksmoor - 2 Courses for £26, 3 Courses for £29
- An award-winning British steakhouse and cocktail bar, serving British grass-fed, dry-
aged beef and sustainably sourced seafood from Brixham
- Offer is available Monday-Friday, 12pm-6:30pm, after 10pm and all day Sunday
- Located 184-186 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WB
Bunny Jackson's - 10p Chicken/Cauliflower Wings
- Manchester's best dive bar gets even better! Serving 10p chicken/cauliflower wings smothered in a variety of different sauces daily, they're the perfect accompaniment to live music and free arcade games!
- Offer is available daily from 5pm
- Located 1 Jack Rosenthal Street, Manchester M15 4RA
33 Oldham Street - £5 Lunch
- Categorising itself as a 'place to meet', 33 Oldham Street offers three floors of food, cocktails, coffee and events! With a custom sound system designed by Steve Levine, it's the perfect venue for everything from relaxed morning to evening dining
- Offer is available Monday-Friday
- Located 33 Oldham St, Manchester M1 1JG
Tast Catala - Lunch Main and 2 Tastets for £18
- For a true taste of Catalonia, Tast Catala is your number one spot! Predominantly serving 'Tastets', small tastes of food, more complex than tapas though still smaller than a plate
- Offer is available Tuesday-Friday
- Located 20-22 King St, Manchester M2 6AG
Foundry Project - 50% off Food, 2 for 1 Burgers and Pizzas and Drinks Deals
- The self-proclaimed 'happiest place in Manchester', a chilled, communal space serving burgers, pizzas and a range of snacks. It's the perfect place for a bite to eat with a group of amigos
- 50% off food is available Mondays, 2 for 1 Burgers on Wednesdays, 2 for 1 pizzas on Thursdays and a range of drink deals 3pm-5pm daily
- Located 22-10 Thomas St, Manchester M4 1DH